ABOUT OUR PRODUCTS
What are dimensions of the Omnia pillow?
Mass: 2.38 lbs
Size: 14.17 in. x 21.26 in. x 5.11 in.
What are dimensions of the Aula pillow?
Mass: 2.47 lbs
Size: 11.81 in. x 20.86 in. x 7.08 in.
Where are Sleep&Glow pillows produced?
Both the Omnia and Aula pillows are designed and produced in Europe. Our pillows are handmade at one of the biggest orthopaedic pillow manufacturers in line with top quality standards. The manufacturing process and facility are certified by ISO 9001.
Which materials are Sleep&Glow pillows produced of?
Both the Omnia and Aula pillows are made of European safety approved materials. The pillow core is made of 100% adaptive polyurethane foam, enriched with silver ions. The foam is also called ‘memory foam’,initially created by NASA for astronauts and their comfort during space travels.
Which sleep position are the Omnia and Aula pillows suitable for?
The Omnia - on the side and on the back
The Aula - on the back
- Sleep on the stomach:
- Even though the Omnia pillow can be used for sleeping on the stomach, orthopaedists do not recommend this sleep position.
- When sleeping on the stomach, neck and shoulder muscles get strained, breathing gets obstructed, brain blood circulation worsens, which lead to headaches and sluggishness feeling. Also, face tissues do not get enough oxygen, which provokes dark circles under the eyes.
Is it comfortable to sleep on the Sleep&Glow pillows?
The Sleep&Glow pillow is made of 100% adaptive polyurethane foam, which is also called ‘memory foam’, initially created by NASA for astronauts and their comfort during space travels. Our top-quality, high-tech Memory Foam material reacts to your body’s weight and temperature and adapts to the shape of your face and neck, bringing you a comfortable night of sleep.
Is it easy to get used to sleeping on the Sleep&Glow pillows?
Sleep&Glow was designed for an extra comfortable sleep and is usually comfortable for most people already from first nights of usage. If you already slept on an orthopaedic pillow before, you may get used to Sleep&Glow fast.
Some people require a bit more time to change their usual regular pillow sleep position to the right and healthy position, provided by the Sleep&Glow pillow.
Do the Sleep&Glow pillows come with a pillowcase?
Both the Omnia and Aula pillows are sold in the bundle with a standard pillowcase made of 100% Tencel (eucalyptus fibre). We recommend to buy extra Sleep&Glow pillowcases, so that you could use our pillow without a break for pillowcase laundry.
Can I use my regular shaped pillowcase for the Sleep&Glow pillows?
We recommend using only signature Sleep&Glow Omnia and Aula pillowcases. They are cut out to fit the unique shape of the Sleep&Glow pillow, so that the fabric doesn’t get wrinkled in the side-sleep cradles and doesn’t impact face skin.
Do you sell extra silk pillowcases for the Sleep&Glow pillows?
You could buy extra silk pillowcases for the Omnia and Aula pillows. The pillowcases are made of natural 19mm grade 6A mulberry silk, that doesn’t absorb moisture or cream from the face and its smooth texture reduces hair breakage and tangling during sleep. It also has a slight cooling effect.
Do you have a warranty on the Sleep&Glow products?
Sleep&Glow products are made of high-quality materials and rigorous standards, so you get durable, long-lasting products. Still, we realize that sometimes things go wrong. To protect you against product defects, we provide:
- a 3-year limited warranty for our pillows and blankets, starting from the date of purchase;
- a 6-month limited warranty for our pillowcases, pillow-bra, the silk collection, starting from the date of purchase.
The warranty is valid only if care and usage instructions have been followed. The warranty covers physical defects and alternations infringing functional benefits of the pillow and pillowcases. This warranty does not cover damage or failure resulting from misuse, abuse or normal wear and tear. For example, this warranty does not cover discoloration, colour change (yellowing), stains, punctures, tears or abrasions. Additionally, surface imperfections or slight irregularities are a part of memory foam production and does not affect quality, functionality, and structural integrity of the product.
The pillow’s product life is 5 years. After this period, we recommend replacing the pillow.
What is the product life of the Sleep&Glow pillows?
The product life is 5 years, after which it’s recommended to replace the pillow.
How does the 30 night trial program work?
RETURNS: 30 Night Sleep Trial and money back guarantee
In the unlikely event of you not adjusting to the benefits of the Sleep&Glow pillow and pillow-bra, you can return them within 30 days from the date you receive the products and get a refund. Terms & Conditions:
- The refund applies only to a) the Omnia and Aula pillows b) the pillow bra; c) the weighted blanket;
- The refund does NOT apply to a) the extra pillowcases bought in addition to the pillows; b) the silk mask, turban, scrunchies;
- Return shipping costs should be covered by the customer seeking the refund;
- To become eligible for the refund you must return the products in original packaging, with manufacturer labels, usage instructions, and the original packing slip.
- Please send an e-mail to [email protected] not later than 30 days from the date you receive the products.
- Please share the reason of why you want to file for the refund. We seek your feedback;
- You will receive a return shipping address and further instructions by e-mail within 3 business days after your inquiry;
- Ship the the products to one of the addresses received in the e-mail;
- The refund will be wired back to the original method of payment within 5 working days after we receive the return.
Given the personal nature, the returned products will be disposed and not resold. So, every time you buy a Sleep&Glow product, you buy a completely new never used before item.
Return policy renewal date: September 25th, 2020.
Is it secure to make a payment on this website.
We accept the following payment methods:
We process your online payment with the help of the external payment processor Stripe – a leader in the payments industry.
To enable maximum security of your online payment through our website we do not store your payment card data, which gets encrypted and passed to Stripe. To protect your data while transferring it to Stripe, we use recommended TLS/HTTPS security certificates.
On their end, Stripe fully complies with the PAYMENT CARD INDUSTRY DATA SECURITY STANDARDS (PCI DSS), has been audited by an independent PCI Qualified Security Assessor (QSA) and is certified as a PCI LEVEL 1 SERVICE PROVIDER. This is the most stringent level of certification available in the payments industry. To accomplish this, Stripe makes use of best-in-class security tools and practices to maintain a high level of security.
Read more: HTTPS://STRIPE.COM/DOCS/SECURITY/STRIPE
You can also buy now and pay later thanks to our partner Sezzle. Read more on how it works: https://sleepandglow.com/sezzle
Where do you ship and how much it costs?
Our fulfilment centers are located on the West and East coasts of the US. We strive to fulfil orders within 1-2 business days. Delivery may take up to 7 business days, depending on your location and en route weather conditions. Occasional delays might occur.
|Omnia/Aula pillow orders|
|orders over US$ 200||free|
|orders under US$ 200 - all US states||US$ 12.99|
|orders under US$ 200 - Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico||US$ 29.99|
|Pillow bra orders|
|all orders||US$ 4.99|
|Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico||US$ 9.99|
|all orders||US$ 2.99|
|Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico||US$ 6.99|
|Weighted blanket orders|
|all orders||US$ 14.99|
|Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico||US$ 39.99|